Majestic Fast Ferry booking Singapore to/from Batam. Daily departs from Harbourfront, Tanah Merah, Batam Center, Sekupang, and Tanjung Pinang.
Batam is a small island in the Free Trade Zone (FTZ) located about 45 minutes from Singapore by ferry. With a population of 800,000 souls, it is the home to a small community of expatriates, most of them working in the Oil & Gas or in the High Tech manufacturing.
Travelling to Batam for a holiday getaway? People often ask…
- How much is the ferry ticket from Singapore to Batam?
- What are the Batam Hotel Promotions or Batam Resort Promotion Deals?
- How much does it cost to go to Batam for 2d1n?
- Things to do in Batam? What is there to do in Batam?
- What if I need a Batam Private Car Rental?
- Are there any Batam Holiday Promotion Packages?
- What is the Batam ferry ticket price?
- What are the Top Staycation Spots in Batam?
- What is Best ferry to Batam?
Harbour Front to Sekupang
Tanah Merah to Tanjong Pinang
Harbour Front to Batam Centre
Tanah Merah to Batam Centre
Note: Available as One Way or Two Way Ferry Trip
You can easily book your tickets online here!! We recommend booking your round-trip tickets through us here… Buy Batam ferry ticket online